|Cat. No.: COND-158BL
|Unit Price: $499.00
|Range/resolution: 0 to 100,000 microsiemens/cm (1 microsiemens/cm resolution)
|Accuracy: +/- 3% full scale
|Calibration: One point calibration
|Power: 110 VAC / 220 VAC 9VDC
|Internal Volume: 80 microliters
|Input Output Plumbing: 1/4-28 chromatography fittings or micro PVC tubing/hose barb fitting
|Internal Amplifier: Internal amplifier converts conductivity measurement to
millivolt output which is readable on pH/mv meter or strip chart recorder
Output Signal: 0 to +/- 2,000 millivolt- use with pH/mv meter or strip chart recorder
|Description: conductivity monitor complete with flow through cell,
preamplifier, and connector cable to pH/millivolt meter or strip chart recorder.|
- Collect protein fractions on basis of conductivity - increase accuracy and
reproducibility of LC protein separations.
- Monitor anions and cations in ion chromatography
- Low dead volume. Conductivity flow cell has an internal volume of less
than 80 microliters.
- Comes complete with amplifier module for direct connection to pH/mv meter
or strip chart recorder
- Attaches directly to LC or HPLC plumbing using 1/4-28 fittings.
- Continuous conductivity recording. Conductivity monitor attaches directly
to strip chart recorder for recording conductivity profile. Can also be
used with your pH meter.
|Applications: Salt gradient elution of proteins,
Column LC, and Ion chromatography