|Cat. No.: C100L
|Unit Price: $850.00
|Description: One of the most
versatile colorimeters on the market. Measures up to 36 of the most
important water quality parameters.|
|Weight: 1 1/2lbs. (700 grams)|
|Dimensions: 9x7x3" (23x17x7cm)|
- Measure up to 36 of the most important water quality
parameters with just one meter.
- Runs for hours on just one common inexpensive 9V battery. In addition,
it can operate continously with input voltage of 12-20DC.
- Quick and easy to use. The front mask lists all the parameters numerical
order and the display shows the same numbers for a quick reference during
testing. The C100 colorimeter displays precisely the measurements on
a large LCD.
- Portability. The colorimeter is fully portable and can be used
both in the field and laboratory.
- Samples can be set to zero in seconds.
- All this and much more at the fraction of the cost of expensive and complex
|The C100 is supplied with 2 cuvets, caps, 9V battery, CR710005 (120v) or CR710006 (230v) 12 VDC power
adapter & instruction manual.|
|Go to bottom of page to press "buy" button