Micro Flow Through Electrodes
Micro flow electrodes have internal volumes of less than 50 ul
(except for pO2 which has a volume of 150 ul) for flow through
applications in biotechnology, chemical research, pharmacology,
organ perfusion studies, HPLC, protein chromatography, ion
chromatography, FIA, and environmental studies.
Micro Flow Through Electrode Product Index
|Micro flow through pH electrode ||$455.00 ||HPLC, protein chromatography, flowing samples|
|Micro flow through DO electrode ||$575.00 ||Use with bioreactors, respiration studies etc.|
|Micro flow through conductivity electrode ||$499.00 ||Protein chromatography, ion chromatography|
|Micro flow through ORP electrode ||$499.00 ||Monitor ORP in flow through applications|
|Micro flow through ion electrodes||
$399 and up||NH3, Br, Cd, Ca,
CO2, Cl, Cu, Cn, F, BF4, I, Pb, Li, NO3, ClO4, K, S, Ag, Na, Water Hardness|
Unique adavantages of micro flow through electrodes
- Low volume flow through systems. All flow through ion electrodes
have internal volumes less than 50 microliters (except for pO2
which has a volume of 150 ul).
- Wide flow range. The standard flow through cells have a
flow range of 0 to 25 ml/min. Flow cells are also available for
flow rates up to 500 ml/min.
- Rapid response. Response time for all the flow through
electrodes is less than 20 seconds for a 50% increase in the
parameter being monitored.
- Low detection limit. Micro flow through ion electrodes
will typically measure below 1 ppm, while some ion electrodes
like the sodium electrode will measure down to 0.02 ppm (1
micro Molar). Conductivity micro flow through electrode
can detect down to 1 microsiemen.
- Compatible with all laboratory pH meters. The micro flow
through electrodes are compatible with all major brand pH
meters including Orion(R), Beckman(R) Corning(R), Fisher(R),
and Radiometer(R). Specify meter when ordering.
- Use chart recorder or PC for continuous recording of concentration vs. time.
The recorder output from the pH/mV meter which is used
with the pH and ion electrodes can be input into a standard strip
chart recorder or PC with an A to D converter. The pO2 and
conductivity flow through electrodes can be fed directly into a
chart recorder or PC.
- Use with silastic or other flexible tubing. Electrodes come
with miniature hose barb end fitting. Just slip the silastic
or other tubing over the hose barb fitting for a leak free
- Use with HPLC fittings. The micro flow through electrodes
also come with 1/4-28 chromatography fittings and can be
plumbed directly to an HPLC system using fluoropolymer or PEEK
- Indispensable tool for LC gradient elution of proteins.
The conductivity monitor is ideally suited for continuous monitoring
of salt gradients in ion exchange, reverse phase, hydrophobic
interaction, and hydroxylapetite separations.
- All biocompatible components. All electrode components are made
of glass, fluoropolymer, acrylic, and epoxy and are completely
compatible with biological solutions containing proteins etc.
- Autoclavable Autoclavable micro flow through electrodes are
available at extra cost. Specify when ordering.
- Ideal for organ perfusion studies. The micro flow through
electrodes for pH, pO2, and pCO2 are ideally suited for perfusion
studies in liver, kidney, heart, lung, and other perfused organ
Accessories for micro flow through electrodes
pH/mV/ION/Temp meterIdeal companion of micro
flow through electrodes
SALE - only $397.00
Convenient methods of ordering
- Order Online: Simply follow the "buy" buttons on the bottom of product pages.
For your convenience, you may place the order online, but give credit card info by phone or fax. **You may
even place company purchase orders online**.
- Order by phone: 800-824-2066
- Order by fax: 323-931-1434
- Place a regular company purchase order
Watch out for new product announcements