|Cat. No.: DO-166FTL
|Unit Price: $429.00
|Dissolved Oxygen Range: 0 to 760 mm Hg O2 partial pressure, 0 to saturation O2
|Dissolved Oxygen Resolution: 1 mm Hg O2
|Temperature Range: 0 to 50 oC
|Automatic Temperature Compensation: yes
|Flow Tubing and Connections:
1/16 or 1/8 inch OD Teflon tubing with 1/4-28
|Sample Size: Minimum sample size is 50 microliters
|Flow Rates: 0 to 25 ml/min
|Response Time: : Response time at 25 C is 2 seconds for 90% of reading.
|Connector:Available BNC, U.S. standard, Radiometer, and other common
connectors (please specify when ordering).
|Power: 9 volt disposable battery or 110/220 AC.
Description:A micro flow through dissolved oxygen electrode with internal
cell volume of only 50 microliters. Electrode comes complete with
electronic preamplifier which gives millivolt output. Electrode also comes
complete with membranes and filling solution for operating the probe.
- Low internal volume. Flow cell volume is less than 50 microliters.
- Attaches directly to HPLC tubing. End fittings on pO2 probe are 1/4-28 standard HPLC fittings which can utilize
either 1/16 inch or 1/8 inch OD HPLC tubing.
- Continuous recording. Use with chromatography data system or strip chart recorder
for continuous recording of dissolved pO2 concentration level.
- Use with PC computer. Use with A/D converter for monitoring and
recording with your PC computer.
- Measure small batch samples: Use micro syringe to inject sample into flow
cell for oxygen measurement of samples as small as 50 microliters.
Applications: Continuously monitor dissovled oxygen in HPLC separations in order to determine efficiency of HPLC degassing and help eliminate interference of dissolved oxygen with flouresence and electrochemical detectors.