|Cat. No.: DO-166FTL
|Unit Price: $575.00
|Dissolved Oxygen Range: 0 to 760 mm Hg O2 partial pressure, 0 to saturation O2
|Dissolved Oxygen Resolution: 1 mm Hg O2
|Temperature Range: 0 to 50 oC
|Automatic Temperature Compensation: yes
|Flow Tubing and Connections: 1/8 inch OD Teflon tubing with 1/4-28
chromatography fittings or micro PVC tubing using hose barb connectors (both
options included with each electrode)
|Sample Size: minimum sample size is 150 microliters
|Flow Rates: 0 to 25 ml/min
|Response Time: : Response time at 25 C is 2 seconds for 90% of reading.
|Connector:Available BNC, U.S. standard, Radiometer, and other common
connectors (please specify when ordering).
|Power: 9 volt disposable battery or 110/220 AC.
Description:A micro flow through dissolved oxygen electrode with internal
cell volume of only 150 microliters. Electrode comes complete with
electronic preamplifier which gives millivolt output. Electrode also comes
complete with membranes and filling solution for operating the probe.
- USE IN BIOREACTOR, CELL CULTURE, AND ORGAN PERFUSION: pO2 System
low volume (150 microliter) is ideally suited for in line
monitoring of bioreactors, organ perfusion, and cell culture.
- pC02 volume is 100ul.
- ATTACHES DIRECTLY TO SILASTIC TUBING: End fittings on pO2 probe
attaches directly to standard silastic tubing.
- USE WITH YOUR pH METER: pO2 probe plugs directly into your pH
- USE WITH STRIP CHART RECORDER: Continuous pO2 monitoring using
strip chart recorder.
- USE WITH PC COMPUTER: Use with A/D converter for monitoring and
recording with your PC computer.
- MEASURE SMALL BATCH SAMPLES: Use micro syringe to inject sample into flow
cell for oxygen measurement of samples as small as 150 microliters.
Applications:Biotechnology, organ perfusion studies, physiology, HPLC fluorescence.