|Cat. No.: C106L120 (with 120 VAC adapter)
C106L220 (with 220 VAC adapter)
|Unit Price: $499.00
|Description: Colorimeter accurately and rapidly tests for 24 critical parameters in environmental testing including pH, DO, nitrite, ammonia, and chlorine. |
|Weight: 1 1/2lbs. (700 grams)|
|Dimensions: 9x7x3" (23x17x7cm)|
- Measure 24 of the most most critical environmental parameters with just one meter.
- Runs for hours on just one common inexpensive 9V battery. In addition,
it can operate continously with input voltage of 12-20DC.
- Quick and easy to use. The front mask lists all the parameters numerical
order and the display shows the same numbers for a quick reference during
testing. The C106 colorimeter displays precisely the measurements on
a large LCD.
- Portability. The colorimeter is fully portable and can be used
both in the field and laboratory.
- Samples can be set to zero in seconds.
- All this and much more at the fraction of the cost of expensive and complex
|The C106 is supplied with 2 cuvets, caps, 9V battery, 12 VDC power adapter & instruction manual.|